A most versatile mid-range projector, the LC-WUL100A delivers true High Definition 1080p video and UXGA & WUXGA computer imaging without scaling. Combining large venue projection features with durable components and reduced maintenance, the EIKI LC-WUL100A comes complete with a wide-range power zoom and focus lens, or, as the LC-WUL100AL, it is available without lens and ready for a selection from a suite of optional lenses.
- 5,000 ANSI lumens bright with 90% uniformity and a 2000:1 contrast ratio.
- Native WUXGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- Durable inorganic 3-panel LCD imaging engine with a high contrast ratio.
- 10-bit color processing, for superior color reproduction.
- Power zoom and focus lens. Optional wide-angle and telephoto lenses.
- Vertical and horizontal power lens shift and digital keystone correction.
- HDMI® input supports digital data, plus digital video with HDCP.
- Built-in 10 Watt amplifier and speaker system. Closed Caption decoding.
- Built-in wired LAN connection for projector monitoring and control.
- Self-advancing cartridge air filter reduces maintenance: up-to 13,000 hour life.
- Mechanical shutter for true black screen in "No Show" mode.
- Physically centered lens with push-button lens change.
- Picture-in-Picture & Picture-by-Picture. Wireless/wired remote with mouse.
- 3 year/6000 hrs. (whichever comes first) projector warranty.
Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, Owner's Manual on CD-ROM, Network Software on CD-ROM, Power Cord, VGA Computer Input Cable (Dsub15 to Dsub15), Wireless/Wired Remote with Mouse Control (with 2 AAA Batteries), Wired Remote Cable (MiniStereo-MiniStereo), Lens Cover.
Optional Accessories: Replacement Lamp, Wideangle, Midrange and Telephoto Lenses, Replacement Cartridge Air Filter, Pj - NetDirector and NetCapture software, ATA Style Shipping Case with Wheels and Telescoping Handle, Ceiling Mount, Ceiling Post & Plate.
|Brightness (ANSI)||5,000 lumens|
|Native Resolution||WUXGA (1920x1200)|
|Max. Computer Input||WUXGA|
|Max. Video Input||1080p|
|Panel Size||0.76" (inorganic)|
|Lens Type (Throw:Width)||1.63~2.74:1|
|Power Lens Shift||U/D 60%; L/R 10%|
|Keystone Correction||U/D 30º; L/R 30º|
|Inputs||Dsub15 x 1; DVI-D (w/ HDCP) x 1; HDMI® x 1; BNC x 5; RCA x 3; S-Video x 1;|
|Outputs||Dsub15 x 1; MiniStereo x 1|
|Sound System||10 Watt; 1.46" Speaker x 1|
|Network Control||Wired LAN monitor & control|
|Warranty||3 year/6000 hrs. (whichever comes first) projector warranty.|
|Lamp Life||Up to 3,000 hours|
|Lamp Part #||610 346 9607|
|Fan Noise||As low as 29 dBa|
|Air Filter||Cartridge (13,000 hours)|
|Maximum Pitch||Up to 360º|
|Weight||21.6 lb (9.8 kg)|